[ale] OT:VPN experts...

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Wed Jun 18 08:26:20 EDT 2003

not an expert on VPN at all. But I'm a "proud owner of " wireless SMC
Barracuda, plus I have to use VP ( Nortel ) pretty often. So before i bought
this router i did a little bit of reading - from what i understand u can not
( please correct) have multiple vpn connections via one router of this
class. I think i read this either on specs or on forums.
AZ