[ale] ID photo database

Jonathan Glass jonathan.glass at ibb.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 17 09:39:42 EDT 2003

There is a "Content Management System" I ran across 2 years ago to do
something like this.  It was billed as being useful to PR depts, and had
an admin page where you uploaded/typed in an article, a headline, a
posting and expiration date, and a picture.  It then stored all that
information (including the pic) in a MySQL DB.  Something like that
could be easily modified to do what you need to do.

If you cannot find anything, let me know and I'll see if I can dig up
that program.  It's probably in my pile of junk from my last job.

Thanks & HTH

Jonathan