[ale] browser plugins

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Jun 16 12:50:20 EDT 2003

> To have an icon for your new mozilla you must right click on the Desktop
> and create a new icon.  That way you bypass all the preinstalled mozilla
> in SuSE.
> Dow

Ouch!
I can't afford that because I have a LAN and several users on each box and
want it java to run globally. I have gotten the Java Runtime environment
working (nothing different).

I guess at worst, I will try installing Mozilla 1.4 in /usr/local and starting
from there - but I don't see any reason I won't run into the same problem.
Suse rocks! They did everything but java. I must be missing something.

Has anyone gotten Java PLUGIN to work in Suse 8.2 (globally)?