[ale] OT: ICMP Tunnel

Doug McNash dmcnash at smyrnacable.net
Sun Jun 15 17:28:02 EDT 2003

I would bet that paying for the service would be easier as
well as being the right thing to do.  If it costs too much
don't use it.  There are lots of failed and struggling
companys and IT people looking for work.  Some money in
the system would help everyone.  If someone provides a
product or service I need or want I don't mind them making
a profit.  In fact I want them to make a profit so the
next time I need or want that product or service, it will
be available.

It's Sunday so I can deliver a sermon, right?
--
Doug McNash
dmcnash at yahoo.com