[ale] OT: windoze hand guns

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 21:08:16 EDT 2003

it was an ad in a magazine a recent geek magazine i will find out this
week and get back to you guys :) anyways it said this law was ESPECIALLY
for cops, and the cops were protesting it!. they were proud to say this
would stop accidental home deaths caused by the kiddies getting daddys
gun! well DUH yea it will stop them and 20% of the time probobly the
defender too! LOL. oh well just figured there were a few gun holders
interested, oh yea and this doesnt just go for hand guns i dont think.
anyways ill find the article again and let you guys know more.

Exceptions for police?  I doubt law makers missed that one.

What law are you guys talking about, there is nothing on the NRA site
about
it.

Finally, why would they use Windows CE?  I thought gun nuts were smarter
than the rest of us?

=====
*//  No cows were injured in the making of this message *//