[ale] OT: windoze hand guns

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 20:56:24 EDT 2003

> One can take a glass handled by someone and create a fake fingerprint in
> gelatin that slips over one's own finger that will fool most fingerprint
> readers most of the time.  One then uses the gun and eats the gelatin
> and
> pins the crime one someone else.  This takes $80 and a few hours work.
>
> Anyone want to raise a glass with me?  I have a hit list.
>
> > The Bill of Rights tells me they'll get mine when they pry it from my
> > cold, dead hand!
>
> Likewise.

i dont own a gun but im with you guys! i cant forsee this working out.
however supposedly the bill is allready out there. in any case you know
damn good and well they wont get 35% of the guns :-p if that much! i can
see it now! we have trials like that judge dread one! " oh did i mention i
have a twin bro?" hell one more method to stolen identity just like you
said what if they steal the print? thats ok tho atleast it will save the
cops lives since when they drop thier guns a suspect cant steal it! and
what if the finger print is wrong? does the gun make a back fire to take
out the thief? >:) whos up for hacking a hand gun!

=====
*//  No cows were injured in the making of this message *//