[ale] [OT] Mac prices (was OT - old hardware)

trey tdarley at aiscomputers.com
Thu Jun 12 14:41:24 EDT 2003

Did you click on the link on the left above the racecar that is labeled
'AIS Preowned Inventory List'?

I just checked. We've got a pretty decent stock at the moment.

--Trey

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Ray Knight wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 10:55, trey wrote:
> > Well, my company has a department devoted to used Macintosh hardware.
> > I'd advise you to periodically check our inventory. Also, there's ebay.
> > I've seen some good deals there.
> > http://www.aiscomputers.com/preowned/
> >
> > --Trey
>
> The page says your pre-owned inventory is updated live to the site, but
> the page is empty.  Does this mean you currently do not have any
> inventory?
>
> I'm specifically looking for a Macintosh Performa Model from the 62xx or
> 63xx Series (except the 6360).  I need it to test Comm-Slot and LC-PDS
> Ethernet drivers for the Nubus PPC Mac port.  If someone would like to
> donate a system to the cause that would even be better.
>
> Ray

Trey Darley - Engineering Manager
AIS Computers - www.aiscomputers.com
165 Carnegie Place
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Work: 770.461.2147, ext. 128
Mobile: 404.455.1516

[Please note that the opinions I express are not to be in any way
construed as those of AIS, unless that is expressly stated.]