[ale] OT - old hardware

John Marasco jemarasco at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 12 07:54:45 EDT 2003

I purchased a system from them about six months ago for my daughter.  It's been running constantly for six months issue free.  I paid about $125 and I believe it's a 400 or 600 MHz PII/PIII with 64-128 MB RAM.

Obviously your mileage varied but for a local vendor the prices make these machines good deals.  EBay has better deals but then again you're dealing with a lot more unknowns and hassles if something goes wrong.