[ale] OT CCNA

Steve Long stl2 at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 10 11:38:08 EDT 2003

The biggest difference is that the new version (640-607) uses simulators
more than the 507.

There is not much new information.

The information tested is pretty much the same, but the test format has
changed.

It's not that hard from the ICND class.  Know TCP/IP, know OSI layers, know
basic networking, practice IOS.

For a CCNA study group check out
 http://www.brainslap.com  It will lead you to the site.

They meet at New Horizons.