[ale] Strange problem

Brian brianb_ale at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 18:25:42 EDT 2003

Have you tried resetting the MBR? Boot from a boot
disk and use something like fdisk to reset your MBR
records.

It depends on what distro you're using but some don't
properly rewrite your boot records even if you
indicate it during installation.

Also, check your drive's setting on your bios. (ie.
you have the right primary/slave drive selected.)

-brian