[ale] [OT]The coolest method of parting weed and chaff

Trey Darley treyka at well.com
Fri Jun 6 14:38:49 EDT 2003

I don't know if this will directly apply to all of you, so forgive me if you read it and think, "Why the hell did he forward this to to the list?"
It summarizes an interviewing technique that I'd like to see in wider practice. Even if it would never apply to you in a million years, you ought to pass it along to colleagues who are responsible for hiring

Cheers!
--Trey
P.S. If you care, this came across the sage-members list. For more information, see www.sage.org
Trey Darley - Atlanta
<http://www.well.com/~treyka/index.html>
"Svensson," I say, "kindly remember this most banal of truisms: the most incredible comedies are written by life."
"My life is more like a railway timetable."
"Just wait till time intervenes. The alchemy of time transforms everything into comedy. Everything..."
[J. Skvorecky, The Engineer of Human Souls]