[ale] Spam Assasin + Bayesian Filters

matty91 at bellsouth.net matty91 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 4 18:58:26 EDT 2003

I have to say, these rock! In case anyone is looking to add to their spam
fighting utility belt, the "sa-learn" command can be invoked to learn from
spam you receive. I have aggregated almost 2000 spams in a "Spam" folder
over the past two months, and running "sa-learn --mbox --spam" with your
spam folder can greatly increase the possibilities of it infiltrating
your inbox. I am digging a spamless INBOX :)

My .02

- Ryan

Ryan Matteson - UNIX Administrator | GPG ID: 92D5DFFF
Public Key: http://www.daemons.net/~matty/public_key.txt
Fingerprint = 4BEC 6145 30A6 BCE6 5602 FF11 4954 165D 92D5 DFFF