[ale] [OT] web hosting (php/mysql/apache) suggestions?

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Tue Jun 3 22:36:24 EDT 2003

I use digitalspace.net   I love this service!  I have been using it for
about 3 years.  and it has the php/mysql/apache  however, I am not sure
about the PDFlib.  I know a few other people are using it on ale also.
The services start at about $3-4/mnth  they have great support too.  A
full shell access and other features.

Rob