[ale] BSD(s) vs Linux

Raju mr at 4securenet.com
Mon Jun 2 07:41:01 EDT 2003

I can "hack" my way on Linux way better than on any of the BSDs. Maybe I
am just comfortable using Linux or just simply enjoy it. It is amusing to
watch the debates between these groups, especially how the BSDs look down
upon a Linux Hacker ;-) Yup, I can't wait for 2.6 to come out (I am going
to experiment with it using LFS).

--Raju