[ale] head up display

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Sun Jun 1 12:56:13 EDT 2003

I have an M1 from tekgear.  It does black and white vga and NTSC video.
It's hard to get used to using it, but it's a fun little toy.  I can't
really recommend it at $500 though.  You can see a picture of it here:

http://www.dashpc.com/show_picture.php?id=26

I'm probably going to put it on eBay, as I don't really use it anymore.

Regards,
-CB