[ale] still trying to figure it out

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jul 31 17:25:47 EDT 2003

I'm still trying to figure out why I can not get to the web site
https://mybenefits.csplans.com/

I was just looking at the output of tcpdump.  When I connect
successfully from inside the dmz, I see a dns request and then a
response.  When I attempt to connect from behind the dmz, I see a dns
request and 'no such name' error.

Anyone have any idea how it is the data being passed to the dns server
would, in anyway get changed such that it can not locate the name?  Both
queries hit the same name server.

This is really driving me nuts.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...