[ale] Desktop PC Motherboard

Christopher Russell tiger_007 at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 30 18:03:21 EDT 2003

Allan,

I use GigaByte GA-7VRXP w/ AMD XP1800, and ASUS A7N8X Deluxe w/ XP2200,
- but IMHO if you buy AMD XP, I suggest upgrading the CPU fan  to
Thermaltake Volcano 9, or 11, for more efficient cooling.

Also: there are some mobo recommendations in ale archives if you search
under "who's your mother"

However, you did not say what applications you would run, you just said
"desktop," - so vultures may be after me...!

hth Chris