[ale] php opening tag

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Mon Jul 28 23:35:37 EDT 2003

That's not a change in apache, it's a change in php..  You would change it in php.ini. I think it's "short tags" or something simmilar. It should be well documented in the php.ini file.

php.ini could be several places.. write a simple php script that calls "phpinfo()" and the location of php.ini should be one of the variables that gets displayed..

There is also a way to make it recognize <% style (ASP, ick) tags, make sure not to get them confused.

-G