[ale] website problems

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Jul 28 20:47:35 EDT 2003

Jason Etheridge wrote:
> It seems to be blocking ICMP, but I can get to the webserver easy enough.
> Ewww on the javascript links instead of simple href target tags, though.

It's wierd. I can telnet to the ip when specifying the port number.
Trying to get to it via lynx, I get:

Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host.

Looking up mybenefits.csplans.com
mybenefits.csplans.com
Unable to locate remote host mybenefits.csplans.com.
Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host.

lynx: Can't access startfile https://mybenefits.csplans.com/

That's the most data I get.  mozilla just throws up the:

mybenefits.csplans.com can not be found popup.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...