[ale] Mail clients, and LDAP

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Fri Jul 25 22:36:17 EDT 2003

I've used Mozilla for email for sometime, and now I've pretty much converted
to KMail.

Both of these clients have a easy ways (some automatic) to add emails to the
address book from a received email,  and by direct user request.  Do either
of these (or another client) have a way to add such contact information to an
LDAP server?

Ideally, whenever a name was added, I'd want it added to the LDAP server.
Second best would be to have an easy way to "mass add" from the client's
local address book (not necessarily all, but "check the ones you want") or
something like that.

David Corbin