[ale] Package Management System

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jul 25 19:54:17 EDT 2003

Amid all the .deb fans, I'll go with the combination of rpm and Yast2
from SuSE.  Bottom line is, you don't even know it's rpm based.
Whenever you want to install/remove software, you select it and Yast2
handles the dependenciess automagically.  It's a no brainer and it's a
gui. :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...