[ale] Sybase EAServer

Brian brianb_ale at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 05:58:38 EDT 2003

Anyone had experiences with EAServer under linux? I
just joined a company that invested a lot of resources
in this app. server under windows. I hinted them in
trying it under linux and it seems that they are
interested in pursuing it. I'm wondering if anyone can
give me some pointers, gotchas, etc. to make my case
with both the developers and upper management. My main
designation is as a developer but will do admin as

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Do you Yahoo!?
Ale mailing list
Ale at ale.org