[ale] Roll your own distro...

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Thu Jul 24 13:01:54 EDT 2003

I agree with your comments, as I didn't explain clearly in my first post
that
I will accept a floppy image (I'm using Tom's Root Boot disk, now) or
mounted CD Linux
as the basis for the build.
I just don't want anything on the HD except pristine code (such as
gnu.org or kernel.org, etc. code)
which I have downloaded. I don't want anything from any other distro's site.
-Brian