[ale] Registering a Domain Name

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Wed Jul 23 21:46:10 EDT 2003

Have to add my .02 -- directnic.com

I register my domain names with them, and use their DNS service too...have
done business with them for 2 years now and absolutely 0 complaints.

BTW - if she's found a web company that won't do domain registration --
tell her to please change hosts!  Any web company that can't/won't
register a domain name isn't worth any money paid to it...there are
zillions of cheap, good (linux based even) hosts out there with all-in-one
packages for like $8 a month.

jenn