[ale] LUG Sues SCO

Transam bob at verysecurelinux.com
Wed Jul 23 12:50:07 EDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 11:07:18AM -0500, Debrihmi wrote:
> Austrailian LUG Sues SCO:

> http://www.linuxhardware.org/article.pl?sid=03/07/23/1448203&mode=thread

What a great idea.  I just complained to the US Federal Trade Commission
online:

    www.ftc.gov

Then click on the "File a Complaint" link on the top bar of the page.

It took 5 minutes and felt good.  If enough of us file this complaint then
they will start an investigation.

Here is the data that I supplied to the Form:

First Name:                Bob
Last Name:                 Toxen
Age Range:                 My age
Street Address:            My address
City:                      My address
State or Canadian Province:Georgia
Country:                   UNITED STATES
Zip Code or Postal Code:   My address
E-Mail Address:            bob at verysecurelinux.com
Work Phone:                (770) 662-8321