[ale] SCO Tells Linux Users: Time To Pay Up

Kevin Karst kevinkarst at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 15:39:17 EDT 2003

  When the majority has adopted a mass solution,
whether it be in the form of a software package, an
idea or a song.  They become enslaved to those who
have been allowed own/control that idea which has
become a product.  Furthermore they encourage taking
away the freedom of others, "Misery loves company".

  You give up your freedom for the sake of having this
thing.  This applies to the majority and to the
individual, guess which is easier to change.

  If I am standing in front of you trying to catch a
football, you are my cheerleader, you have a vested
interest in my success.  Who are you supporting?

  Whether you have money to donate, whether you spread
awareness or just consider the options.  Whether you
agree or not, it's good that there is so much open and
talked about, that is very valuable.

  Here are two organizations which utilize donations
to spread awareness and defend/further the cause of
Freedom.

GNU - The Free Software Foundation www.gnu.org
EFF - The Electronic Frontier Foundation www.eff.org

--- "Nathan J. Underwood" <lists at cybertechcafe.net>