[ale] [OT] Any Braves Fans?

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Mon Jul 21 13:48:58 EDT 2003

well i guess it depends on what you mean by a good place to sit =).

And of course it depends on how much you want to spend.  Essentially it sounds like you want a 'family friendly' area.   As for bar proximity - every exit sells beers so there is no way to make it 100% that you won't end up next to a drunk fool.   The good news is that the better your seats, the less likely you are to be sitting next to a drunk fool.  Not because drunks are poor, but because when you pay $45 for a seat, you don't have much left in the way of funds for the $8 beers!

Just about anything in the 100s is a good section.   101-108 are excellent seats, but hard to get and expensive.

114-128 are closer to where foul balls can land, but easier seats to get, and maybe in the low $30s.  I personally wouldnt worry about getting hit by a ball.  I've been going to games for about 20 years, dieing to catch a ball, and one has never come near me =).

If you are on a tighter budget, in my opinion the best seats are in hte upper deck above home plate (should be $12-18 ea). Should be sections 400-410 or so.  You want to have a low row number here though because too high up and you may get altitude sickness :p

Hope that was helpful.

-Chris