[ale] usb device distribution among machines?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Fri Jul 18 21:27:47 EDT 2003

Hey guys -

I just found this at thinkgeek and I figured I'd pass it along on this
[albeit old] thread so it might some of the interested list members, or
some future googlers.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/5f2a/

It's a USB distribution hub.  It allows you to use USB devices among
multiple PCs (as I was searching for when I started the thread).

Best regards,
CB