[ale] Doundta

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jul 18 13:43:35 EDT 2003

Roundable and Dinner

Sam Greenblatt, Senior Vice President and Chief Architect for Computer
Associates - Linux Technology Group will be hosting a Roundtable and
Dinner  on Thursday July 24th starting at 6:30pm.

This is a very informal meeting where CA can discuss their current
business solutions that can help a company transition to using Linux
based solutions.

The target audience is Linux professionals (CIO, Directors, Managers,
Linux Influencers / Team Leads) working within organizations with active
Linux projects / initiatives. So students and independent hobbyists
aren't appropriate for this particular one.

There are 4-5 slots still available. If you are interested in attending
and think that you are in the right target group, then drop me email and
I'll put you in touch with the right person that is handling scheduling.

Please RSVP by Monday July 21st.

Vernard
--
Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu)