[ale] Memory aid requested

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Fri Jul 18 12:22:52 EDT 2003

On 17 Jul 2003, Jeff Rose wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 18:58, tfreeman at intel.digichem.net wrote:
> > If memory serves, somebody mentioned where RH 9 hides the entries to
> > create menus with, or perhaps where they hid the application to do so.
<<snip>>
> Right clicking on a 'leaf' item in one of the menus will bring up
> options to add/delete items from that menu.  i.e. an item that itself
> has no submenu.  It's not very intuitive but that seems to be how they
> do it in gnome2 now.
>
> Jeff

Jeff - Thanks for that tip - I don't think I've seen it before anywhere.
You're correct about the level of intuitiveness, it approaches the blind
randomness of a four year old child to find that.

Rambling around google and the web, I'm slowly finding out a little more
on these menus. Information seems to be so sparse I wonder if anybody
changes menus other than developers.

Thanks again.