[ale] Linux laptops, distros compared and evoting...

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu Jul 17 13:32:50 EDT 2003

I'm not familiar with Atlanta (I can get to relatives and get back out
without getting killed, but that is about it), but Linux Format is carried
by Borders Books nationally. I've also seen it in a high end newsstand
here in Charlotte, but that is about it. I have yet to see it in any of
the non-Borders book store chains.

Hope this helps.