[ale] Starting a 2.6 Thread

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Jul 15 23:53:31 EDT 2003

Pre-entive is in there

USB is behaving MUCH better for rsyncing to my jukebox.

Only real problem I've hit so far is sshing into the box hangs once I
enter my passphrase.  Compiling without the pre-emptive out of
curiosity.  That and for somereason i get ALOT of complaints about
missing tty and ttyS durring init.  Still trying to track that one down.

Thus spake attriel (attriel at d20boards.net):