[ale] We're back on track for OpenLDAP/Samba for the NW ALE meeting!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Jul 15 06:35:10 EDT 2003

Our OpenLDAP presentation is back on track for this Thursday. It seems
our presenter was lost in a black hole because of email problems, but
has now found his way out.

Presenter: Ray Knight

Presentation:

This presentation will cover configuring OpenLDAP and Samba to allow a
single server to provide unified logon from any networked computer.

Bio:

Ray Knight has been a software developer for over 17 years and a Linux
user and enthusiast since early 1994.  He is currently involved in
maintaining the m68k Macintosh port and contributing to the PPC Nubus
port.  He is currently employed as a Software Engineer at ChoicePoint.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...