[ale] FreeBSD

Cor van Dijk cor.angela at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 14 21:14:50 EDT 2003

Hello all
I would like to experiment with a "FreeBSD"  (4.7) set. It does not have
too much information with it. I am somewhat worried about their
bootloader, because I would like to use it alongside an existing Redhat
setup.
Maybe I should be worried about other stuff too.  The bootloader seems
quite different from the Linux one (lilo) and it appears that one needs
to put some sort of copy of it on every disk in one's system. Their
website (www.freebsdmall.com) is not much help, mostly books for sale.
Can someone enlighten me? Thanks in advance. Cor van Dijk.