[ale] OT Cisco info needed

George Johnson gljay at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 01:03:04 EDT 2003

Does anyone know of a good email list like this one but that deals with
Cisco information?  Also, what would be the cheapest PIX firewall I should
purchase on ebay to work toward my CCSP Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced
exam?

George Johnson

"If we run into such debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and
in our drink, in our necessaries and our comforts, in our labors and
our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people in
England are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours
in the twenty-four, give the earnings of fifteen of these to the
government for their debts and daily expenses; and the sixteenth being
insufficient to afford us bread, we must live, as they now do, on
oatmeal and potatoes; have no time to think, no means of calling the
mismanagers to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring
ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow sufferers."
--Thomas Jefferson