[ale] [OT] Inside A U.S. Election Vote Counting Program

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed Jul 9 21:45:35 EDT 2003

> I guess the grain of salt to take with this article is that if you click on
> "Bev Harris" on the blackboxvoting site you'll see that she owns a PR
> firm.. she's obviously good a that.

I am not as concerned with her tactics as the problems she exposes. In this
case, the only thing she is hurting is the sub-standard programmer's
feelings. Further, she does not rise to the level of personal attack . . .

I just wish there was someone like her in the Linux community who would add
the obvious PR for Linux.

> --Matt

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com