[ale] ALE Central Meeting (July 10 info)

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 9 17:16:29 EDT 2003

John,

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 20:15, John Wells wrote:
> Hmm...ok, I'm coming from N. Druid Hills and 85.  Where's Everybody's
> Pizza and what time?

	Where's Everybody's Pizza?  Across from the main entrance to Emory
campus.  From the Law School where we meet, go south on N Decatur road 1
light.  Turn left, and then almost immediatly right into Everybody's
parking lot.

	For more info, see yp.yahoo.com and search for "Everybody's Pizza".
That, and mapquest will get you there better than I can.

	For Dylan, who's coming from Windy Hill and I75, good luck!  You'll be
going against traffic, but I don't know if that'll help, 'cause the most
obvious path is S on I75, exit on North Ave, turn left, go a few blocks,
then jog left one block to Ponce De Leon, & turn right (still heading
east).  After the light at Monroe, look for Lullwater on the left.
Follow it, and it'll deadend into N Decatur.  Turn right, go to the next
light, and Everybody's is on the right at the corner.

	Then again, try mapquest.

	HTH!

--
Danny Cox <danscox at mindspring.com>