[ale] need Linux ISP, who is recommended/least expensive ?

Courtney Thomas ccthomas at joimail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:53:33 EDT 2003

Sure would appreciate hearing with whom I should speak at joi, for
that's who I'm using now and they are no help whatsoever and I've now
spoken with about half a dozen of their "support" people who report that
windows is all they support, although I was told when I signed up, a
week ago, that they supported linux. But now no help.

Appreciatively,
Courtney

--
Courtney Thomas