[ale] ping won't pong.........

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 17:20:02 EDT 2003

Well, that is a very difficult question as I use none of them. ;)  For the
record, I am a happy Comcast (not inexpensive) customer.  I do think that
BellSouth and Earthlink are both very competent companies that provide
quality service to the metro Atlanta area.  I'm sure there are many others
but those 2 I have dealt with in the past and I was happy with them.  AT&T
Worldnet (dial only) is another company that I currently use and I have been
happy with the quality of their dialup service.

-Jim P.