[ale] Microsoft?

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sat Jul 5 03:35:23 EDT 2003

On Saturday 05 July 2003 01:48, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> I can't speak for the rest of Atlanta, but I took Friday off.
>
> I'm not sure that a free Friday automatically gets included in the
> following weekend. I suppose that it is possible given the term "Three day
> Weekend".

>If the week only ended on the day following your last work/school
> day it could be very reference it in discussions unless you knew that
> everyone adhered to the same work/school schedule as yourself.  ;)

Not to be"labor" the point (gottaloveme), but the 4th is a Federal Holiday
like Labor Day and Christmas,right? 	Yes: http://www.opm.gov/fedhol/2003.asp

That means you would not reference your scedule, but the nation's' (don't ask
me -or tell me- where to put that apostrophe).

Generally, gov and military are off, but Krispy Kreme was open (thank God!).
I think this is "officially" a "3 day weekend." Nonethemore, I am glad to see
that the list is working and not on Microsoft. I guess you all have lives
(better things to do [like eating secure BBQ] than lurk ale and code on a
"4th" Friday night). :)
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com