[ale] Re: [ale-admin] can't seem to post.

Scott Thomas Sandholm sts at minitower.eas.gatech.edu
Thu Jan 30 00:21:02 EST 2003

Howdy

YEP - I was one

sts

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 10:55:58PM -0500, Jonathan Rickman wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Geoffrey wrote:
>
> > >         remote  big at boss.com
> >
> > That is the email address that comes with the W32/Sobig worm ??????
>
> Ding ding. You win!!!
>
> Did everyone else just get a bunch of old messages from the list or was
> that just me? I just got messages from as far back as Dec 9 from the list.
>
> --
> Jonathan Rickman
> X Corps Security
> http://www.xcorps.net

Please Do Not Break Gravity Waves --- it's known to cause turbulence

   Dr Scott Thomas Sandholm                   Phones: 404-385-0922
   Georgia Institute of Technology,                   404-894-3895
   School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences           404-894-3824
   ES&T Room 3130                             FAX:    404-894-5638
   Atlanta Georgia, 30332

   Email: scott.sandholm at eas.gatech.edu
   Web:   http://lif.eas.gatech.edu