[ale] OT: Router for sale

Aaron arx at speakeasy.net
Fri Jan 24 09:41:00 EST 2003

You can add mine and make the total 5.

Surely, there must be SOME useful hack for these things!!
Ethernet... USB... Memory... Flash RAM... Decent PPC processor...

Or maybe we can just start the master list of
"101 Uses for Dead Gateway"

101:
-- Hi-tech Networked Christmas Tree Ornament
with remote LED flash control.

;-)
peace
(after justice)