[ale] Bad business

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Fri Jan 31 23:45:23 EST 2003

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Geoffrey wrote:

> I agree with Jonathan.  This is the direction I hope to head, once my
> time with AT&T is done (26+ years now, I'm counting them down).  I'm not
> a Bob Toxen or a Jonathan Rickman, but I'm working on it. :)

I'm not a Bob Toxen either. He's like, 100 years old or something like
that. :)

26+ years? Damn, I'm only 29. Maybe you should stop working on being a
Jonathan and I should start working on being a Geoffrey...or a Bob, but
I'm a smoker, so I may not make it to "Bobdom".

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security