[ale] OT:Good Server Documentation

Rafos701 at aol.com Rafos701 at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 12:20:06 EST 2003

Ok, I've had about enough of my contributorily-challenged, rhetorically-expulsive postings.. I've kicked myself out of coffee shops for being too boring before, and if I continue on this ignorance curve I may ask myself to leave this group.

I think it would be cute, even, like heuristic, to use the filesystem as a model or structure of the docs. For instance, if there is need to keep track of hardware, put in a section labelled /dev, and other recordings of doings and activity in /var, /etc sections where such data is actually found, consistent with the distro.