[ale] [OT] Aaron characterizes Pres, media accurately

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Fri Jan 31 11:34:22 EST 2003

yeah and wtf is wrong with tiger beat!?!?

->
->
->Should I be afraid?  Compared to Rafos701's more esotericly
->entertaining
->offerings, I think I may be able to follow the thought
->process of this post.
->
->In response, my guess is the overabundance of chemically
->processed food.
->
->----
->rhia
->Excuse me, please.  What universe is this?
->
->
->Rafos701 at aol.com wrote:
->> I think it's bad enough that pain stimuli register at
->> this dedicated technological site. Consider the
->> parallels between the widespread stupidity that is
->> Microsoft dogma, and the multitudes in the thrall
->> of that despot. The press covers this administration
->> as critically as "Tiger Beat." When we don't
->> recongnize the social contract, work week, even
->> landscape we once had, consolation can be had by
->> contemplating how much worse it was being governed
->> by libidinous intellect.
->Ale mailing list
->Ale at ale.org