[ale] OT: Response to the State of the Union

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri Jan 31 10:06:15 EST 2003

Joke's over. I just wanted to see if someone would not see the deep sarcasm.
I am satisfied with the response below. Nothing else to see here, move on.
:)

Drew

On Friday 31 January 2003 08:48, rhiannen wrote:
> "ChangingLINKS.com" wrote:
> > WHOA! WHOA!
> > Why can't we talk about sex?
>
> Because, except for the odd cases when responding to obvious trollbait,
> people who publicly talk the most about sex seem to usually have the least
> sex.  =)
>
> > Don't lump any sex related issues with religion
> > or politics. I mean, everyone knows that women are inferior.
>
> Your mother called. She's soooooo proud of you, coming from an inferior
> creature to reach such heights of intellectual accomplishment and
> superiority.
>
> > And that is why we haven't had very long threads about the issue.
>
> See above response on talking about sex.
>
> ----
> rhia
> Excuse me, please.  What universe is this?
>
> > Drew
> >
> > On Friday 31 January 2003 05:59, John Wells wrote:
> > > Sex, religion and politics.
> > >
> > > Three things to never bring up at parties, family gatherings, public
> > > occasions, and now...mailing lists.
> > >
> > > In the interest of allowing people to save face and credibility and at
> > > the same time maintaining the quality and general mission of the ale
> > > list, I suggest we adopt this as law.
> > >
> > > John

Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com