[ale] OT: Response to the State of the Union

rhiannen rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Fri Jan 31 09:48:31 EST 2003

"ChangingLINKS.com" wrote:

> WHOA! WHOA!
> Why can't we talk about sex?

Because, except for the odd cases when responding to obvious trollbait, people
who publicly talk the most about sex seem to usually have the least sex.  =)

> Don't lump any sex related issues with religion
> or politics. I mean, everyone knows that women are inferior.

Your mother called. She's soooooo proud of you, coming from an inferior creature
to reach such heights of intellectual accomplishment and superiority.

> And that is why we haven't had very long threads about the issue.

See above response on talking about sex.

----
rhia
Excuse me, please.  What universe is this?