[ale] Error: symbol foo is already defined.

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri Jan 31 09:48:18 EST 2003

Running testing after having problems with stable.  Trying to get usbdnet
installed again to reinstall the Sharp rom.  OZ just isn't there yet and I
don't have time to fool with it ;-).

Btw, when I mentioned kernels, I meant the regular ole 2.4 kernel, not a
specific embedix kernel.  The newer versions of 2.4 will provide an
improved usbnet module that supports connecting to a Z, from what I hear.

John