[ale] alterntive to sendmail

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Fri Jan 31 09:42:23 EST 2003

Michael -

Now I don't feel so bad!

There is a possibility that I may be doing some MTA install/config in
the near future and when I started looking in to postfix, I was taken a
bit aback by the complexity of it all.  I had configured and worked with
MTA software before under Banyan VINES and VMS c. 1990 and was also
tangentially involved in X.400 implementations, so I wasn't *totally*
lost, but yet I suffer from having not dealt much with the stuff in the
interim.

Having said that, are there any books or non-obvious online resources
that you would recommend regarding Postfix, especially something that
covers SMTP MTAs in general?

- Jeff