[ale] OT: Response to the State of the Union

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Wed Jan 29 23:04:58 EST 2003

I fall into this category.  I was laid off from a company that was
keeping H-1Bs in similar positions.  When I had to return to the office
(I know - adding insult to injury) to pick up my last paycheck (I had
been shorted by about $2000), my desk was already taken by an Indian
whose name was new to me...

- Jeff